neuromesh™ provides for the ability of "on site" engineering, allowing the surgeon more versatility when faced with repairing skull defects or maxillofacial reconstruction. It can be used to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the patient, provide for structural support and protect the brain when surgery requires the removal of excessive amounts of skull. It saves time and opens the door to more advanced cranioplasty procedures.
Presented as a kit which includes two mesh sheets with a range of 2.0mm low-profile titanium screws and dedicated screwdriver, a dish to contour the mesh, scissors and a fully autoclavable tray.
- Comes in single sheets of 100mm x 100mm
- Sheet is thickness of 0.6mm
- Easily cuttable
- Easy to contour using dish
- Uses low-profile, titanium screws
- Compatible with neuromed hand drill
- Packaged together as one kit
- Maxiofacial defects
- Craniofacial reconstruction
- Skull reconstruction