These titanium spacer foam discs are available in various sizes and thicknesses and are shaped to fit endplates.
The size of these spacers can be broad therefore contact the periphery of the endplates which lessens the chance of subsidence.
- Works like cortical bone graft but fits closer to the shape of the cervical disc
- Made of clinically proven medical grade pure titanium to promote spinal fusion
- Spacer does not crack under compression
- Titanium foam surface creates more frication to reduce 'slippage' of spacer
- Available in a range of dimensions and thicknesses to ensure best fit dependent on breed size
- An easy-to-use tamping device can be used for placement
- Ventral cervical distraction and stabilisation procedures